View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign papist

Cathlick Perv

Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: THE BIG BANG THEORY: a gang-bang of brainwashing by the JEWISH CONSPIRACY - 01-26-2014, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
There is clearly nothing too low for Disney to destroy our American values! Steve Job's death hasn't even slowed them down as Satan himself is now in charge.

Even the name is a direct attack against our Lord and Savior as every Christian knows the only big bang was America nuking Japan to win the second world war.

Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
I suggest that we good christians should strive to counter this abominable series by finding a way to produce a pure christian version of it. If, what would not be hard, we do a better job than the zion-antichrists most people would come over to watch our show instead.

First we find a good title name like say; "The Big Genesis Theory"

Then we get ourselves four male actors that play four christians of different denominations living together in a good christian household trying to outchrist each other all day.
Here we make a little fun of the characters, but not of christianity of course.

In the neighbour home we let house a blonde with the name of "Granny the Witch". Another witch would visit regularly as a would be - seductress, going by the name of "A very Foulness", and yet a third Witch with glasses would come over playing the Original Witch consulted by King Saul all this time back then. So no beautiful girls who could lead our heroes to sin, but subjects for a beautyful morally important witch-hunting here and there

What do you say ? Do some of you already nurture the wish to play a part in my christian movie series?

Dont be shy. Speak up my brothers in Christ.

Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary