View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign papist

Cathlick Perv

Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: THE BIG BANG THEORY: a gang-bang of brainwashing by the JEWISH CONSPIRACY - 02-02-2014, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by see_the_light View Post
You have mistaken our mercy with weakness.

Want a critic? Ok, UTTER AND COMPLETE RUBBISH, PROBABLE LUNACY!

I'm starting to think that when those cat-a-lick "priets" baptize the little children and sodomize them they push too hard and the brain comes out through the nose.
The brain of the priest or the brain of the children? Please specify.
One can only misunderstand your speeches if you wont refrain from writing so unclear
However - now found a church statement that makes me thrust that your church will sponsor my series THE GENESIS THEORY after all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Landover Baptist is the wealthiest church in the world. We are so rich we don't even use black paint.
YIC,

Pastor Ezekiel
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=96434

Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary