View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash, Swedish Terrorist

Lukandersen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lukandersen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lukandersen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Lukandersen is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Oil, disproving evilution! - 07-27-2011, 03:48 PM

This is a quote from EdwardCurrent's YT page.

My religion videos are comedies. I am not a Christian. Through the medium of humor, I try to challenge people to question their beliefs and assumptions so that collectively, we can find ways to accept the world "as is" — that personal purpose and meaning from beyond are *not* behind every event, as many wish were the case. In the 21st century, reasonable, realistic, intelligent people admit that chance is chance, life is finite, and some things are simply unknown. Others feel the need to pump each other up with heartwarming stories that promise comprehensive answers and eternal life...provided you do as you're told.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.