View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Should a True Christian Date a Dwarf? - 03-18-2014, 06:30 AM

Hello Naomi Ruth Lamb.

I am not a True Christian™ so do not take my word as the final say-so I was watching a move called The Station Agent and it had a small man named Finn but his real name is Peter Dinklage here is a picture of him:

Name:  PeterDinklage.jpg
Views: 1629
Size:  30.8 KB

He looks like a normal person but his legs are only as long as a loaf of bread I cropped the picture I did not want to scare you. There is a verse in the KJV Bible that talks about dwarves I do not have it marked with a Post-It Note they can not go to church and people who believe in genetics think dwarves will spawn dwarves.

Pastor Ezekiel told me that if a man and a woman are trying to have a baby they should look at a picture of Ronald Reagan and then they will have a great American baby boy he is very smart he is helping me with my estate planning I am getting on in years.

Thank you.

Rusty

P.S. I forgot to tell you about the movie the dwarf was very kind to everyone and he was sweet to children I am sorry he will not go to Heaven he seemed very nice.

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.