Thread: chastity belt
View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

juliet is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.juliet is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.juliet is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: chastity belt - 07-01-2012, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Dear, I'm concerned that you would request such an item. The purpose of a chastity belt is to prevent wanton hussies from offering their lady-love to any Tom, Dick, or Harry. If you don't trust yourself, you should confess this to your husband, to the elders at your church, and especially to Jesus. Don't hold back, it's not like Jesus doesn't already know your every intimate secret thought and image that runs through your head. He just wants to hear you say it. Then pray for self-control. I don't mind saying, the LORD has graciously provided me with such self-control I have to schedule "Intimate Nights" with Mr. Etheldreda lest I forget my wifely duties.
I absolutely trust myself, and I don' t have any interest for lust. I just submit to my husband desire whenever he wants, I've been fruitful for him with almost 6 children, still counting with having more.
My question was only because here I saw many ladies of undoubtable Christian faith, that use it, so it seemed to me it was advisable for any lady, notwithstanding their nature or attitudes.