View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: How Do I get Saved? A Guide for the Lost! - 03-06-2012, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prairieboss View Post
Sinners cannot contribute to the finished work that Christ did on the cross. We are not saved by faith in the Son of God AND keeping the commandments. The very reason that Jesus had to die on the cross was because we could not keep the commandments. Jesus, the only begotten Son of God, had to pay our sin-debt because we were without hope: Israel proved through thousands of years and thousands of animal sacrifices for sin that we could not keep the commandments.
So what you're saying is, as a believer in Christ, I can have as much anal sex as I want and still get into heaven? That makes no sense, God hates gays, adulterers, fornicators, etc. Just because I know His son is my savior doesn't mean that I get a free pass to anally assassinate every man I meet.

Exodus 21:20-21

20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. 21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.