View Single Post
(#123)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Cathy B. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Follow the Word of God, not your "conscience" - 10-30-2012, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
Friends, as a Bible-Believing True Christian™, my sense of right and wrong comes straight from the Word of God. The Bible is the very foundation of my moral values, Amen.
Amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
Friends, what the Word of God says and what your conscience tell you will frequently be in conflict. Being saved and having faith means ignoring your conscience and following Jesus, Amen.
I am Blessed to teach elementary school children in a committed Christian school. These are the very lessons our entire educational curriculum is inspired by. It does no child any favor to let them grow up thinking society's standards are important. Children are so easily led astray since they believe adults no matter what. God's standards are the only ones they need to worry about and we make sure that lesson sinks in deeply. No child in my school will ever hear that having two mommies is anything but dangerous to the mommies, the children, and the entire community in which that family lives. No child in my school will ever hear feminist agenda with its lies about being able to do anything she wants. We don't have to worry about offending the secular god of political correctness. We only need to concern ourselves with how we can serve God. We have a very Godly idea of what it means to have No Child Left Behind!