View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

AnalyzingLutheran is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Sinner Re: A question for false christians - 11-01-2016, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
"And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the LORD thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel." Deuteronomy 17:12

God wants people to kill people who don't listen to pastors. Right away that's about 99% of the Godmockers that post here.

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Leviticus 20:13

God wants people to kill homosexuals.

"For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him." Leviticus 20:9

God wants people to kill anyone who curses their mother or father. Again, that's roughly 99% of the Godmocking teenagers we get here.

"And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death." Leviticus 20:10

God wants people to kill adulterers. Don't forget that includes anybody who has looked at anybody else with lust, and possibly even the person who was looked at in lust!

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."Matthew 5:28

"And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you. Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people. Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death." Exodus 31:12-15

God wants people to kill anybody who works on the sabbath.

"Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood." Jeremiah 48:10

In fact, God curses people who refuse to do so!

Of course, a True Christian™ reader will know that I didn't include the scripture commanding us to kill all sorts of other people, such as false prophets, heathens, atheists, fornicators, blasphemers, women who aren't virgins on their wedding night, etc., but I only did so for brevity's sake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johannes Kirkeholm View Post
And if these people who claim that the Bible isn't perfect had actually read the Bible (whereby they would see that it is in fact perfect and free of contradictions)

7th Commandment.
"Thou shalt not kill"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johannes Kirkeholm View Post
Praise! If any false christians read this post and still refuse to become a True Christian™ then I don't think that anything in the entire world can save their soul from the fires of Hell.
Then I shall burn. also what's with the trademark symbol everywhere

I do not intend to offend anyone, I simply wish to have an intelligent conversation.