View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash

Wikdsnipe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Wikdsnipe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Wikdsnipe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 01-22-2009, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Ram View Post
Goodnight, my friend. I'm sending you tough love mail not hate mail. I'm concerned about your soul. Your on a Christian forum and you need truth not feel good believe whatever you like nonsense. Turn to Jesus before He's fed up with you. Might be your last chance.

Truth? You want to talk to ME about truth? Ok, let's lay down some facts. The Bible? Couldn't be true. Made 2000 years ago. The Earth was made approximately 4.3 BILLION YEARS AGO. Explain that. Scientists have hard proof that it was made that long ago, and you have a "belief" that it was made only so long ago. Disprove that for me. Dinosaur skeletons? About 60+ million years old. Why aren't they living? No one knows. And since multiple skeletons have been found, it can't be a coincidence.

Look, Mister I'm-full-of-myself. Next time you try to send your "tough love" mail, expect hate mail back. Because thats bull.