View Single Post
(#135)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.RainbowSheep is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The Truth About New Atheism - 01-16-2014, 11:06 PM

First of all, I would like to say that I am an atheist. I know it may be a stretch to accept that everyone is equal. Gay people exist, they are different to you, infact I am one of them. It's ridiculous to criticise Atheism, when you claim to be these peaceful loving people and you protest against gay rights which FYI, is a constitutional right, marriage. Marriage as a concept came before Christianity existed. Therefore it is not your explicit right to pick and choose who gets married and who is excluded. Never does Jesus himself ever mention homosexuality as wrong, therefore it mustn't be very important in his teachings. I fail to see how you find it such a big issue. Imagine for a moment you are a Gay Christian, and you think you are evil, but really can't help the fact that you feel this way. You still worship Jesus but you are seen as a sinner and you are told to change your feelings or become another religion because the Christians don't accept you. I finally see the sort of crazy mob mentality you people live by. Good day.