Thread: Aryan Subraces
View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: The Great White Temple of the Universal Fraternity of Ascended Masters
Goatski is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Aryan Subraces - 03-09-2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnostic Apprentice View Post
Do you happen to know why the gods supposedly choose to manifest in the "European" form, and not other forms?
It is the most refined, evolutionarily exemplary and conveys the highest beautiful of this planet. The Caucasoid morphology is the apex of humanoid aestheticism on this world.

Quote:
I do not believe such a thing. Although I do want to ask, what was Samael Aun Weor referring to when he wrote that all White Magicians never wear a black hood? Are you implying that he was referring to in the Internal Planes only?
Did he say, "No white magician" or "No master"? What is the context of his statement? Do you, per chance, think that the White Lodge dictates the color and attire of the black lodges? Do you, per chance, believe that it is physically impossible for a black magician to wear a white hood? These are things you should ponder.

There is no such thing as an evil color. There is no such thing as an evil garment. You forget that Aun Weor is not the Master. Samael is the Master. Samael, the Master, walks in the superior sephirah. In the superior realms a black hood, a black hat, a black bandana, any black item covering the head signifies something. It is language that is seen as much as understood. It conveys a meaning and presents itself outside the constraints of 48 laws.

I hope you will take up meditation. You seek answers from me, but in Truth I say unto you, the answer is within you.

Quote:
Anyway, I've recently read some of your older posts here and this post, in the context of this thread is interesting.
That post and even this thread were created over 3 years ago. Three years are a lite stroll for some, a brisk jog for many and a great journey for few (for better or worse). In the greater majority of cases, not a single step is taken. I count myself amongst the few.

To answer your question, the 3 year old post you are inquiring about has no context to this thread today. That black rebellion is all but cosmic dust. Lo, the chorus of those traitors has been silenced.