View Single Post
(#16)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 1001 Errors in the Christian Bible - 02-03-2014, 01:32 PM

I just browsed the site "1001 Errors in the Christian Bible" and the only error I found was in the title of the site where it says there are errors in the Bible. It's funny to see how the authors try to construe contradictions:

Quote:
Mark 16: (KJV)

1 “And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.”

Compare to Matthew 28: (KJV)

1 “In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.”
They probably had a long way to go. They left the house in the end of the sabbath, then they had to do a foot march, and when they reached the grave the sabbath was past. It could also be that they visited the grave twice.

When I have dinner guests, I might ask them several things. I might ask "Do you need more sauce?", then, ten minutes later "Can I pour you some more wine?". Happily, I never invite atheist retards for dinner, they couldn't handle this situation because they think it's impossible to get more sauce AND more wine.

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51