View Single Post
(#38)
Old
Unsaved trash, Zit-faced homer
Under Investigation

ProPane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ProPane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ProPane is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 05-25-2009, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
4chan scum come here, into God's favorite forum, to lecture us about morality?

Read THIS, troll.
uh yea.. btw i go to 4chan and i have morals. i dont drink i dont smoke, i have a girlfriend and we are waiting till were married to have sex, lets see. I've actually read the bible. (pretty good read, although god can be harsh at times) um... i'll say right now im not Christian. i just come here to correct some of your thinking errors. like all those pictures that were photoshoped and people thought they were real. thinking certain things have to be a certain way and you pointing out a single verse in the bible that says so completely negating the ones before or after that say it can be ok in certain circumstances, etc etc just thought i'd let you know were not all scum. that would be the /b/ section of 4chan your talking about. hey what do u know i just corrected ANOTHER thinking error. do your research before you post. KthxBye