View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Sunlight is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Post Re: Falun Gong: Evil Cult Invading United States - 04-30-2010, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Sunlight has offered no disagreements with Rich Ross's assertions: that The Falon Gong believes mixed-race people are aliens, that their leader demands to be worshiped, and that talk of persecution of the Falun Gong is unreasonable.

Sunlight, I take it that you agree with these assertions?

Hello Jeb,

I don't believe the Falun Gong believes in mixed-race people are aliens, that their leader demands to be worshipped..

I think it was that mixed race people aren't accepted by other kingdoms of Gods, because each human race belongs to a different cosmic body and if a race is mixed they will have no place and won't have a place in the heavens.

[http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/lectures/1996L.html] – mixed race (for your reference)

It was in one of his lectures held in different Fa-Conferences that usually takes place once a year around the world, the purpose is for students to share their experience so other can find their shortcomings and improve, it's also an opportunity for students to ask the teacher questions. Its not found in Zhuan Falun, the main teachings that practitioners always study. That's why I linked the book so you could see for yourself.

Falun Gong is accepted all around the world, for it's teachings of Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance. The link about awards you removed had hundreds of proclamations from governments around the world. There are photos and signatures from them.

The things about aliens was also brought up in one of his Fa-Conferences. I think it mentioned something about almost the entire human race has a layer in their bodies created by aliens. So the things that modern human beings invents goes according to their plans and invention, the idea is that aliens want the genetic code to obtain and clone a human body because they find that the human body is so perfect, and it is so as it was created by Gods. It's mentioned that they came during the industrial revolution, that's why the technology of this period of civilization is different than any other civilization.

The founder has never said he demands to be worshipped. But in cultivation practices the teacher is referred to as Master (shifu) and the students are usually disciples. And in Zhuan Falun, it mentions something in chapter three that the formalities of kowtowing and worshipping are of no longer any use in this time period, what matters is your heart and effort you put into cultivation.

http://www.falundafa.org/book/eng/zfl_new_3.html – (Chapter 3)

What do I think of these 'assertions'? Well these were made among the community of cultivators, and it wasn't made public for spreading hate towards any group. So I don't think its a problem. In fact, if you read Zhuan Falun and accepted its contents, a person who begins his cultivation will eventually make it that far as he continues practising and searching for Falun Dafa material. By then he will probably be a person that lives according to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance; who have obtained the Fa or Great Way