View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

LDS Fool

IAmGamerFun is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How My Little Pony destroyed my daughter's marriage. - 12-30-2016, 05:33 PM

Listen, I understand why you would think of such things by seeing these images. But frankly, you shouldn't base all your facts off a few images. You see there are two sides to every coin, and that is no exception for groups of people. I'm sure there are stereotypes that exist about the baptist church that are not true and it makes all of you look bad. And bronys are no exception. As a brony myself I can safely say that not all bronies are like the ones in those images. They make me sick and they are the reason why bronies are looked down and despised. You see there are three kinds of bronies. The open brony, which are bronies that are not afraid to talk about their interest and are the more normal and the ones are hate the kinds of bronies you see. There are the closet bronies, which are secret fans of the show. And finally there are the ones I despise the most, and so do all of you, the cloppers. Cloppers are like open bronies, but they are more sexual and adult. They are the ones that I wish would die off and burn in hell. The images you see are cloppers, or the weirder version of open bronies called gay bronies.gay bronies and cloppers sometimes go hand in hand. You can hate me all you guys want, call blasphemy, and somone against God, but I'm Christian, so that argument would be invalid. I'm not saying to welcome all bronies with open arms, but just do more research next time.