View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

A for Effort

Freeks-Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Freeks-Angel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why God hates New Zealand! - 04-13-2010, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
It is you who is narrow minded, you refuse to see the truth even though it is right in front of you!

Yes, I am aware rape involves seed. But I prefer to keep filthy details like that away from this nice family forum!

We do not care how you are raping the sheep, we just want you to stop doing it!

I do not own a canoe, I drive a Hummer.

So according to you the article just yesterday in the biggest newspaper in New Zealand is just a lie? New Zealand Herald: Tuesday Apr 13, 2010: Rugby: Maori told to throw match against Boks.

Why do you not just leave the Māori alone? Didn't the Māori suffer enough already?

I live in this country, Know most of the history and legends and I watch the news.

Your not getting my point about Rapeseed. Its a type of plant not something that comes out of a thing. here is rapeseed: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapeseed

we do not rape sheep that is all.

I dive a Ford. Hummers a gas guzzlers and i am not of maori heritage and we still do not use canoes.

We have lots of issues with Maori's around NZ. This guy was trying to scare them. they have no respect for what we do. our team is a hard working team that does ther honest best work on the feild.

Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Peter 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.