View Single Post
(#759)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: A guide to the evolutionist conspiracy - 09-28-2014, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheistAsshat View Post
I believe that John Feuerstein is your new prophet these days, so I'll just go ahead and debunk his "tornado through garage full of crap cars forming into shining lambo" example right now. The process of crap cars forming into a shining red Lamborghini is true, but the cause is wrong; it's not a tornado, it's a mechanic. A mechanic takes the crap cars, applies some other stuff from around his garage, and finally gets a Lamborghini. Oh and as you people have so much trouble understanding this, this is all metaphorical. Repeat, metaphorical.
I think you're finally understanding now! The whole point of that video was that you would need a mechanic. And do you know who the mechanic is? God!
I'm glad that you're finally understanding His ways!
Praise!

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!