View Single Post
(#10096)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 02-16-2016, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotaJew View Post
Thou unsaved heathen! Accept the world is flat--intelligent pushing and these at home experiments are all the "evidence" you need to "prove" that. I jumped at home, and I didn't move at all. Checkmate atheists.

Greetings Nota. I welcome you to this forum which is a Baptist forum though they accept all Christians and even Jews if they seek to have an overstanding of Jesus. I am a Christian of the Rastafari and I am welcomed here even though I am a Black man and not a Baptist. The white people would like you to make an introduction in their introduction forum. You have nothing to fear from them even though you are a Jew if you are polite and do not try to lend them any money. If you need to lend some money I am aware that the great Black artist Kanye West is in need of money and he has no prejudices against Jews that I know of. He would probably accept your money if the interest rate is not usurous.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4