View Single Post
(#3584)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocking eskimo

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Sissy Cry Baby

DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.DanishImbecile is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 01-10-2014, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Then why are you arguing with them?
mostly for fun, its fun to see how every time they run out of logical arguments they say "look at the sciptures" as if it was a manual to life's problems. that and if because if god truly exists and made us all in his imge...... i look at the planet and the way people behave and say to said god "i dont think i like you very much" because we apparently all came from him.
and what about the Whole love thing???? god loves me and he forgives everything. but f i dont live EXACTLY like he dictates im gonna be thrown into this Little place he has filled with fire, brimstone, torture and pain. double standard man

Colossians 3:20 Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.