View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged national monument hater

Violins Demonized Full of it Caution - Poster is on Drugs Perv

Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Superman is the ultimate Gay Sex symbol!!! - 01-23-2013, 01:31 AM

I remember I was forced into a museum that it's sole exhibits at the time were Science Fiction, Horror, Rock n' Roll and Leather Jackets. Right as you walked into the Science Fiction exhibit you could see it, the Superman outfit, full erection. It took all the self control I had to choke down the vomit that was introduced when I saw it.
Everything about the show (originated from a comic, yet still) is homerotic. Point one was the outfit, his choice of friends is another Batman and his little boy called "Robin". Shame what horror this induced on to the population

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. (Luke 19:27)