View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ready for the Rapture

Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.Whip of Japheth has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Demons and how to hunt them - 09-15-2012, 06:44 AM

This humble guide tries to be neither definitive nor exhaustive. It is based only on my long experience and there are some absent demons. The vampires, for example, I do not know them for be locating in the east of Europa. It is not also a guide of exorcism (a Pastor is more qualified than I) but it is about how to proceed immediately later, when already the demon reveals his real form.

Ok, here we go!

Whosoever he be that doth rebel against thy commandment, and will not hearken unto thy words in all that thou commandest him, he shall be put to death: only be strong and of a good courage.
Joshua 1:18