View Single Post
(#356)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lolitas, Japanese Lolitas, picture warning!!! - 12-23-2009, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
Could you please cite scripture to support that claim?
oh wait, so if it isn't in the bible, it don't mean shit right?
my apologies sir,
well, can you cite in the scripture where it says lolita is immoral and pedo bait,
OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T

I'm sorry that you don't see human beings as equal,
I guess I missed that particular chrisitan value in all those religion classes I took,
I'll try to be more christian and treat people who I don't see as equal like shit, okay?