View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pure_Angel has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: FGM & Female Circumcision - Do the Muslims Have the Right Ide - 05-17-2011, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
The doctors performing the surgery would have to be True Christian™ men. You see Angel, True Christians™ are incapable of sinning, therefore it would not be sinful for them to touch and remove part of the genitalia of these lucky young women.
Phew, that's good! I was scared there for a while, but if it's a True Christian doctor, then I am calm!
Thank you for telling me Professor Bessemer, I hope that this soon will be a practiced on every girl. Wonder if I am to old?

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus Templeton View Post
On the other hand womans can pee better because the "evil-button" isn't in the way anymore.
Would this mean that a woman could pee faster so she would be able to do better things and not risk being at the toilet when Jesus comes? If so... I hate to admit it, but those mooslims might have a great idea!

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth

Proverbs 14:1

Every wise woman buildeth her house:
but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.