View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Advice on Spinning - 04-18-2013, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
As if in response to your post New Zealand (where that pedal-spinning-wheel in the linked video was made) introduces sodomist weddings for all sexes including a comment that if it's now OK for 2 women to get married, why not 3 women? and the spokes"person" replied that there was no reason. I will not be reading their act of patliament to check the wording.

However perhaps it might be better to avoid the spinning wheel I've been rather clumsy this week and concentrate on sewing. I have a cool early model here and some nice material.

The 1888 model is better, but they're getting hard to find now (nobody wants to sell them). I've had this one all my life and learned to sew on it when I was 4, it has all the attachments and can do just about anything a modern machine will do. Some people put electric motors on them but I prefer the treadle, more control over the action. I've made a reversible baby wrap cerise on one side for a girl and electric blue (with tortoises and spots) on the otherside for a boy. There's a purple chiffon belt thing with silver threads too. Sadly the material shop has burned down. I get quite excited when choosing patterns and sewing them up, but there's another shop in the city.

This is an American sewing machine. I think it should be safe to use.

Interestingly, concerning the recent news, I still have some Falkland Islands wool here if anyone would like some, it's not ideal for hand spinning though. Not too bad mixed with a rare breed such as Jacob's sheep.
Oooh vintage singer! I just received a little modern singer a while back. But you have to be very careful to only use ONE leg on them old heavy foot pedals, no matter how tiresome. Otherwise thighs will rub and....lets just say there was a reason they were banned from all-female factories back in the day.

But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)