View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

SweetSteph is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Hello! Pleased to meet you. - 04-14-2012, 11:07 PM

Hello,

Please call me Sweet or Steph. I would like to tell you a little about myself, and hope that you all can help me.

I am 19 years of age, and currently a university student in Wales. Yes, I know the LORD hates science, but I am studying literature. It is a great way to study the bible and when I am older and have a family of my own, I hope to be able to teach my sons about the bible from an early age, using my literature skills to help them understand as well.

I hate it in Wales. I would much rather move to the Godly America, but at the moment I don't have the money to do so. I go to the Christian church at my university, where we sing songs of praise to God and Jesus. I prepare drinks and cakes for the men there, so they don't get too tired.

My parents are loving Christians as well, and they have taught me to love the bible and its teachings. I try very hard to be a good caring woman, and I know that when I marry, I will devote myself to the man I am with. I understand that women are property of men once they are wed! I wish I could apologize for Eve. She was disgusting, to go against the word of our great God!

Anyway, I am here to ask for help. I am trying to the best I can be, but I need some help preparing for my future. How should I raise my children? How should I care for my husband to make sure he is as happy as I can be? How can I make sure to please Jesus and God?

I hope I can learn much from you wisdom. Thank you.

SweetSteph~