View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Alert! Ellen Degeneres: Pure Evil - 03-13-2014, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
I really don't understand this. Why doesn't her father select a husband for her? It seems to me a husband with a firm hand could get her under control in no time. It sounds like horrible parenting from her father to me. You have to do only one thing with a daughter, find her a husband. The husband takes care of the rest.

I suggest we submit her to: Corrective Rape, THE Solution for the Lesbian Threat To America!

Mr. Cranky,

I trust in your in your judgement that Corrective Rape will work, that is a wonderful idea. I am so happy you thought of this. I am truly blessed by your wisdom.

Charter Member Pearland, Texas