View Single Post
(#10228)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT! - 09-13-2016, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilis View Post
Just watch this video!

Still earth has bigger mass than the balloon, so the gravity coming from earth is higher. As a results the paper goes towards earth.

You should be able to detect the curvature of the Earth from an airplane at a cruising height of around 10,600 meters (35,000 feet), but you need a fairly wide field of view (ie 60 degrees) and a virtually cloud-free horizon. The reality is that clouds, hills and mountains mean we rarely get to see the kind of perfectly flat horizon where the curve would be most obvious.
However, you can detect the curve of the Earth from ground level at the coast with a pair of binoculars – just look for distant ships on the horizon and you’ll see that their hulls start to disappear before their masts and other superstructure. Ancient Greek scientists, who spotted this without any optical aids, used this
to conclude that the Earth was round.

You do not have to be a Baptist or even a Christian to know that the Earth is flat. It should be obvious to everyone. Sure there are hills and valleys and mountains and oceans that break up the flatness but the Earth is flat as Jah intended. It is not round or oval or pear shaped. Also the Earth has four corners and this is confirmed in the Bible. Revelation 7:1 is one place the Bible mentions the corners of the Earth. How can there be corners if the world is round like a ball? People in Greece were once very smart according to the ladies at the Methodist School. Now the only people who come to your country are homosexuals from Europe and every one else wants to leave. I suppose all the smart people have already left.

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4