View Single Post
(#87)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekcubEht View Post
Put away as in dead or divorced?
Wait... >whoso marrieth her which is put away< uhh... that sounds like marrying dead people. O_o
Or like... anyone could marry your wife if she was divorced from you, but doesn't say "him" there.
Men can marry very often. King Solomon had over 1000 wives and he was the wisest king to ever rule a kingdom.

The sin was on the women who tempted him and tried to lour him from his Godly ways.

26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her. 27 Behold , this have I found , saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: 28 Which yet my soul seeketh , but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found ; but a woman among all those have I not found . 29 Lo , this only have I found , that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.
http://www.biblestudytools.com/kjv/e...iastes+7:26-29

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN