View Single Post
(#94)
Old
Unsaved trash

TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Longshire View Post
Hi Ms. T,

Lets get back to you, okay?

What is it about men that repulses you so much?

Have you considered the fact that perhaps you are around a bunch of soft wussy "goth" boys that just don't have what it takes?

Real Christian Men are the most manly men on earth. Perhaps if you attended a local Baptist church and saw the stout, barrel-chested bible-thumping boys of Christ you would be more fascinated by the idea of marriage and a lifetime of servitude to Jesus Christ?
It doesn't repulse me at all, but I'd rather have a man as a partner and help other people out than concentrate on our own lives or on physical stuff. Therefore, I shall only accept a guy who does not lust and can live without marrying and without fornicating.

Where are these "wussy goth boys" you have mentioned? Because I'm bored of all these muscled guys; what is at the Church sounds exactly the same as what I see around college. They can't hold a deep conversation so we get bored of each other too easily.