View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Borushek is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Borushek is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 7 Reasons why God HATES Australia! - 05-19-2010, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Australia is a big Vegemite eating country ruled by King David Clarence Boonie where no sane person would want to live. Australia was originally used by the English to dispose of lower class scum. If everyone with an IQ below 50 didn't emigrate to Australia they would all have died long ago. They claim to speak English but they are impossible to understand.
  1. There is gay, there is super gay and there is Australia. Australia is one of the few countries where laws actively promoting gay behavior are made on a state level. Every town on the Australian map has gay parades, some of them even lasting several weeks! Most states in Australia dropped their sodomy laws long ago. Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which w as meet."
  2. If a man is so drunk that he accidentally has sex with a woman, they just have an abortion! Australia has the highest abortion rate in the world! There is no law anywhere in Australia that requires the notification or consent of a woman's partner. There is no enforced waiting period for an abortion. A minor does not require parental consent or notification! Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."
  3. Once Australia became a British colony, "the age of exploration" began. Unfortunately, most of the explorers were very stupid. Some carried boats into the interior, looking for an inland sea. Others attempted to cross the continent while carrying provisions such as full silverware sets and portable drink cabinets. Some wandered around in circles, eventually missing their rescue party by a few hours, before expiring. Some even ate each other. Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."
  4. 99% of all Australian marriages end in divorce! Usually because both partners decide to become gay or because they run out of money for abortions. Mark 10:9 "What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."
  5. Since gays cannot get children and abortions are as common as barbecues in Australia everyone, gays included, can adopt a child! And if there are no more children left to adopt, they are just taken by force! Isaiah 1:4 "Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward."
  6. Since Australia is good at absolutely nothing they "excel" in sports no one on the planet cares about like cricket. When someone accidentally hit a ball they immediately made him the King of Australia. The King immediately stopped playing to prevent further embarrassment. Of course they never became world champion, but they do provide a lot of entertainment for the other countries. Even countries like Pakistan have no problems defeating Australia. Proverbs 12:24 "The hand of the diligent will rule, But the lazy man will be put to forced labor."
  7. It will come as no surprise that prostitution is legal in Australia! And if there are laws, like those in New South Wales, which forbid prostitution close to Churches? Then they just burn down those churches! Burning Churches down has become such a common habit they even made music about it! Proverbs 23:27 "For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit."
All people Australia of need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Iceland, New Zealand, England, Scotland, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.
I'm just here to point out a few factual errors.

Firstly, since 1901, Australia has been a country ruled by a parliament, with an elected Prime Minister. No kings (or queens) exist on this island.

1) In Australia, gays cannot be legally married. Yet they can in many states in America.

2) Russia has the highest abortion rate in the world. America has a higher abortion rate than America.

3) Find me factual evidence of this and I shall get down on my knees and praise the name of your god.

4) Where on Earth are your facts coming from? Divorce rate in Australia is around 40%. On the other hand, the divorce rate in America is 50%.

5) So you are against abortion, yet you don't like people adopting? Come now, we need children to have parents that love them and want them. Were you one of those children whose parents didn't love them?

6) Actually, we are more of a scientific advancement country, than one that wants to play games with America. http://www.dfat.gov.au/facts/sci_achv.html

7) Prostitution is also legal in some states in America.

Your racism is on par, if not worse, that what Hitler did throughout WW2.

Quote:
You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. - Matthew 7:5