Thread: Today in Christ
View Single Post
(#175)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Messicant

AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.AnimeIsDemonic is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Today in Christ - 08-27-2014, 10:42 PM

One thing I see in your posts is that you see the devil in everyone, everything and everywhere, I have never read one single post saying something like "let's pray for this sick and weak person" or "pray for my family and our happiness", neither good actions to help poor and homeless people, nothing, the only thing you do is saying over and over again how great your nation is and how "horrible" are another races, I can't see any hint of love here, only egocentrism and selfishness, looks like you're stuck in 13th century