View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

MrMannnly has had a couple of people click the rep button.MrMannnly has had a couple of people click the rep button.MrMannnly has had a couple of people click the rep button.MrMannnly has had a couple of people click the rep button.MrMannnly has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Frustrated men: find true love as a Missionary! - 05-25-2009, 09:07 PM

Truth be told, I myself have considered this sort of business as a means to find my helpmeet. Lord knows that I need all the help I can get with cooking, as I've been known to overcook my "Hungry Man's" microwave dinners I however will keep the Lord's Will in mind, and trust that He will bring the right woman into my life when the timing is right. It just gets frustrating after years and years of near-misses: why it was just last year when I met Missy at her youth group, but her liberal parents denied us our right to get married, at least until she finishes high school and moves out. I'm not sure I can wait that long, retirement is only a few years away

But I will be strong in the Lord's Perfect Will, and trust that He will soon bring me my virgin love Until then, it's more take-out pizza!