View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged eskimo squaw

meemie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.meemie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.meemie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.meemie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.meemie is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: There is no such thing as "ANIMAL ABUSE!!" - 09-14-2012, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
Where is God's permission limited to eating them?
I just referred to the two verses used here. I'm not sure if it's limited to eating, though.

Quote:
Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
This is the ranking I mentioned earlier where humans are placed higher than animals. (Do correct me if I'm wrong) Doesn't say a word about the subject of the OP, where this quote is from.

Quote:
Genesis 9:1-2: And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth [upon] the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
Noah gets permission to eat them. Before the flood, meat was not apart of the food chain. All it says here is God saying, yes, you're free to eat the animals. (Like before, correct me if I'm wrong. I'll gladly admit if it's a mistake.)

Quote:
Dogs != human beings.
The != isn't clear. Was that a typo and meant equal, or is it saying unequal?