View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

osakamitsu is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: PORTAL 2: Promoting ANAL SEX and stealing credit cards!!! - 04-18-2011, 07:28 AM

I would like to clear somethings up as well. And I am a Christian, and a VERY big portal fan.

Well the original poster obviously isnt knowledgeable about portal at all. He mixes facts about the first game and says they are in the second game, and then just misses the facts all together. The cake is a lie is from the first game not the second. In fact I dont think cake is mentioned at ALL in the second game and I have already completed the second game. A very small detail but it just shows the poster does not know what he is talking about.

Since when can portal only be bought over steam? This is not true. Portal 1 can be bought in the Orange box with includes half life, half life episode 1, half life episode 2, team fortress 2, and finally portal. It can also be bought over xbox live. Portal 2 can be bought over steam or as its own stand alone disc at any major retailer such as walmart and target and gamestop.

This game promotes lying? Since when? Its about a crazy computer that puts you against tests where you use a portal gun to create doorways that use physics for speed, jumping and complicated thinking. Along completing the puzzles you see messages that other test subjects left for whoever comes across them. They claim that the cake they were promised is a lie. They never got the cake because they didn't make it to the cake. Anyone who has beaten portal would surely know that you DO in fact get cake. With candles on it.

This game is about sex? How? Its never once mentioned in the game. Just because some idiot on the internets somewhere thought he was creative and made that crude picture you have posted where one person is having oral sex with himself does not mean that the game promotes it. If thats how you think, how do you get through life? How many horrendous pictures have people made of Jesus doing bad things? Jesus is on South Park but I dont see where jesus promotes watching that atrocious television show.

Portals are magic? Again are you serious? Portals are a very viable subject within the study of physics. I am a physics student and I know a lot about this subject. There is nothing magic about them. They are science fact and they are in the universe that God himself created.

They are not real because they are not mentioned in the bible? Now usually this thought does apply but not here. So what about cars, trains, space shuttles, x ray beams, and televisions? Do these not exist because they are not in the bible? God gave of great minds to create great things. We just do not do it to honor God like we are supposed to.

In fact if you dont think portals are real you should research how atoms are made. Research what the nucleus is made of and then read about the subsequent levels that make its materials up. Then read up on the parts of the nucleus that exist in more than one place at the same time. Hmmm sounds like some sort of portal to me. Also research how scientist have discovered proof that there are more than one dimension existing on top up this one at the same time. Then read about how dimensions they have proof of. Science doesnt have to be evil. If you ask me the more science evolves and the more it discovers and uncovers, it just proves more and more how wondrous God really is. It shows his awe inspiring power and how little we really are. I think God made the universe and its entirety (stars planets galaxies, etc) Just to show us how awesome He really is. God is an artist. Just look at the world around you. The universe is SO complicated. Why cant portals exists? God could have made us all 2D and given us just a circle for Earth with no stars and nothing beyond us, but God is so great, creative, and powerful that He did.

I agree most things do not promote God. Portal does not promote God, but it also does not promote anything you claimed it did. If anything the only Evil thing portal does is not promote God.