View Single Post
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Pro-Life Best Pie True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady Prayer Warrior True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Early riser Proud Niglet Sponsorer In Love With Zeke Persecuted Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion True Republican Christian Love Kirk Cameron Fan Club Stamp of Approval BFF of Jesus Guns, Guts and GLORY! Trump of GOD Asked questions later Pie Saved 1 Year

Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.Naomi Ruth Lamb has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Dr. Niles? Are you there? - 04-05-2014, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
And you're welcome for saving you the cost of at least a bylaw ticket (and the extra "Please Forgive Me" tithe that accompanies all violations in Freehold).

Good luck with that.
Sir, (and I give you this respect only because you are a man)

I am grateful for the fact that you've informed me of an obscure ordinance - one which I shall surely contest at the next town meeting - but I will not be lusted after by someone who does not believe in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

You should know that I am on my knees for you as I write this, asking GOD to touch you from head to toe with the conviction of the Holy Spirit. Through the BLOOD OF JESUS, I command the foul demons that seek to steal your soul to return to the vile pits of HELL from whence they came. In JESUS NAME, the power of Christ compels you to leave this man now! Hallelujah! Christ is Risen! Christ will come again! GLORY!

So, what about this Tuesday thing?

Miss Lamb

1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
Locations in 50 States and Canada
!Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.