View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The_Damned_One is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.The_Damned_One is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Water Proves Atheism is False! - 09-25-2011, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryOS View Post
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I've never even once seen water going back up into the sky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliot mayfield View Post
bump
I'm waiting for an answer.
I'm sorry i didn't answer right away. This is assuming that i am incorporating biblical logic into my science. I will not give my answer to this, because i will receive another infraction. As of now, i am just trying to explain that rain is simply water that was already on the earth.

To answer someone else's statement, all that is inside of urine besides water is minerals. When water evaporates, it leaves behind the minerals which become part of the earth. Most of the raining occurs over other large bodies of water, so no it does not mix back with all of the minerals.

To another persons comment, i do not believe that showing you steam will make you disbelieve in god, i am just pointing out that water does rise, and it comes back down as rain.

And to Pastor Ezekiel, i do not understand why you are not open to debate in this specific sub-section. I understand that most of your forum is dedicated to just baptist praise, but this one is titled "Creation Science" that is trying to prove atheism wrong, well why not debate, and prove yourselves right even more against actual atheists? I believe that would be good.

And John Scopes, hi. But i was being simple worded, and i think if i am used in other ways to insult them, that i will be completely ignored more so.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond, i was at a Water Polo tournament all day