View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Heaven Bound

IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.IreneS has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Christians in the U. S. Suffer More Than Christians in the Middle East. - 12-30-2013, 02:59 AM

I accept, nay, I relish the privilege of being punished for my sins, especially with Pastor Zeke's tools of trade. I am yours Paster Zeke to punish as you will. And I humbly seek the forgiveness of our Lord Jesus Christ for my sins.

But if Miss Lamb also wishes to administer a few slaps to my bare buttocks, who am I to object? I am nothing. I am a low, ignorant and weak female. And after Miss Lamb's slapping, we could indulge in taste testing each other' pies.