View Single Post
(#26)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.JawOfAnAss has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: GOD HATES FAT PEOPLE! - 06-14-2008, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade V View Post
Heh, I'm not fat.
The guy who started this thread posted numerous stuff from The Bible that says GLUTTONY is a sin and bla bla bla. Not every fat person is necessarily a glutton.
I like to eat quite a lot sometimes, so I suppose I'm a glutton or something. But I am very far from being fat.
Do you use a feather to induce vomiting after a huge meal so you can stuff your face again?

Judges 15:16
And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men.