View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Hatemonger

Gaps is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Gaps is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Marijuana Makes You Gay - 08-21-2010, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
Brothers in Christ,

It is with a heavy heart that I disclose the clinical reports on the aftermath of the experiment.

Sadly, all ten men that participated in wicked self-fornication or savaged the colons of other men have been infected with the AIDS and acute rectumosis. I was at first skeptical of the reports. How could self-copulation or being a power top put one at risk of the disease?

As I gathered with the Sodomites in my office, they were in tears asking "why, why, why"? Of course, I turned to Scripture and quickly found the answer:
It is clear that God will righteously punish the gays with what they deserve.

So Brothers, the next time a heathen friend suggests that marijuana is a "harmless" narcotic, point them to my study before they suffer the same fate as these once healthy young men. An hour of being under the influence of Satan's weed lead to ruined rectums, disease and a lifetime of despair. I asked them if it was worth it?

I need to study the psychologists' reports before I can address the long term effects of cannibis-induced homosexuality.

In Christ!
You are a funny man ,Brother Harold Porter. The quote is not an answer. Its just a quote.

I do not say cannabis and marihuana is without concern for your health, but it does not make you gay - just stoned.