View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

amy the jap wannabee is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Ghost Hunters: Paranormal Investigators Promote Witchcraft - 08-18-2010, 03:17 PM

"Ghost Adventures features three gay men who lock themselves in buildings and endure possession, and other occult experiences."

excuse me "pastor", isn't judging up the LORD? Then who are you to make your own post about these men that are gay? Have you ever watched the show? If you have, then you would know, the 3 of them are out there looking for an explanation for all of this. I find it very hard you don't believe in ghosts but believe in everything the bible says. Atleast with ghosts you know its real. When you get a voice answering your question 2 minutes ago, rather than waiting a lifetime to see what god has to say. My point is, you should not judge the boys of Ghost Adventures, you're not God in anyway.

PS, you shouldn't make a post about 3 men whose TV show is blowing up everywhere, and then tell people they cannot comment back or argue with you, because we believe in alllll that kinds of stuff and will fight to help them prove people like you wrong.