View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged queer

True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.True Satanist Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Scientists Admit Existence of God, Atheists Your Turn - 08-15-2010, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Alex View Post
Praise Jesus! I wonder what the stupid atheists will say about that. Although, I think most atheists are too dumb to solve a Rubik's Cube. They'll probably just go around shouting "No proof! No proof!" as usual.
Hello brother Alex.
I can see in your award list that you've earned the True Scientist Award, that's cool, I know for a fact that it's hard for people of faith to get a PhD, I just wanted to know what you have a PhD for?
Is is it for philosophy, chemistry or mythology?
Either way I'm sure you do deserve it.

Go ahead make my day Admin -- True Satanist Fool aka Santos Primus