View Single Post
(#8)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: WWJD: Jew the Jew? - 02-07-2014, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
I am wondering, when the Great Whore, Mystery Hillary Clinton, riding on the back of Bill Clinton 666
I would bet she has been wondering the same since, at least, 1998.
If apocalypse depended on Hillary straddling Bill we'd have world without end.

In the meanwhile I would present the following reflection on the subject of taxes.

Psalm 24:1

The earth is the Lord’s, and the fulness thereof;
The world, and they that dwell therein.

Genesis 1:26

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So GOD is the owner and man has dominion.

Man, not "government" and least of all "the masses". The thoroughly appointed by GOD rich men and kings. Government theft are a waste, while personnel riches deliver from death
Proverbs 10:2

Treasures of wickedness profit nothing:
But righteousness delivereth from death.

Given the above, and the importance of insuring salvation, I would state that any measure that limits the (literal) damning effect of revenue and property taxes is pleasant to the eyes of the LORD.

In fact that is the only reason why I currently incorporate companies and trust funds in heathen faraway lands for myself and for other good TC folk (do contact me by PM, special fees are available for LBC forum members and some are even waived ).

PRAISE THE LORD!