Thread: Tolerance
View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Unsaved trash

cristiano is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.cristiano is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.cristiano is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Tolerance - 10-29-2010, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
"The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:3-5

I would never question my God, my Savior, my Church, my Pastor or any True Christian™ man, but you unsaved trash need to be shown the error of your ways. If you ever grow up to be a True Christian™ man (and somehow I find that to be very doubtful) I will gladly listen to every word you say. Until that time, however, you are just as bad as the fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and homersexuals.

Please point out how:

1. I am a teacher
2. I am spreading lies

I'll be waiting.

Can you please show me where in the Bible it tells us to tolerate sinners and tell them that its OK if they want to worship demons and have homersexual sex?

I did forgive them. I am praying they one day find the Lord much as I forgive you and am praying that you find the Lord one day.

And how exactly am I a disgrace?

Believe me, you have proven that without a shadow of a doubt.

If you, in fact, followed the Bible by the Word, you would know you are not morally complete and are a horrifying sinner who's only chance at redemption is to be washed in the blood of the Lamb.

"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me." Psalm 51:1-5

Please point out exactly where I was acting like a Satanist. I can wait.
You are not worth the effort to point out what we both know. Women should not attempt to be teachers because it is against the bible and you are proof of why.

I think YOU should know your place and stop making a fool of yourself.