View Single Post
(#145)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

Nutjob Meatball Worshiper

Pastaguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Pastaguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Pastaguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Pastaguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Oil, disproving evilution! - 04-16-2013, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
It's just such a shame you don't have faith in Jesus. If you did, you would see the way He wants you to be, to think, to dress, to act and how to spend your money.

And furthermore, if you are having a hard time wrapping your brain around the idea of seas parting, two of every animal on a boat, flaming shrubs, donkeys and snakes that talk, city walls falling from trumpet blasts, eating dung bread, virgin births, the dead rising from the grave and walking, Jesus riding a horse with a sword that protrudes from His mouth and etc., I don't believe you and I have much to talk about.
I don't think that I would like to become a mindless drone just blindly believing everything people tell me. I research things myself, cross-reference and most of all THINK. I would not like to be told how to think, to dress, how to act or how to spend my money. Don't get me started on Noah's ark.

Numbers 23:22 God brought them out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn.