View Single Post
(#5)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 03-30-2008, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
This subject came up in conversation recently, and I was wondering about 'ethnic goths' and emos. Do they paint their faces white like the white goths, or do they go darker? How do they distinguish themselves from the tribalists and metal heads?
I did a little research and discovered that there really are black goths! This terrifying gang of vampires was spotted recently at a club in New York:
I don't know if they were exorcised or not, but the one on the left looks like he is already on fire.
There's even a website for these confused Satan worshipers: ethnicgoth.com.
Brother Nobar,

The negros in the picture above are obviously just dressed up for Halloween. However it is easy to get confused because fake websites like this 'ethnig goth' piece of trash exist.

This ridiculous website is a direct response to my own 'Parents Against Goth' Campaign, and my GodHatesGoths.com website. Do not believe it's lies, it is a hoax website.

BECAUSE I have gone on record as saying ALL goths are racist, and there is no such thing as a negro goth, this website has been created to discredit me and my 'Peaceful Christian Organisation'.

I was made aware of this website around 6 months ago, WHEN it was created. The creators of this ridiculous site contacted me, claiming that their website was 'proof' that darkie goths exist.

In truth, this so-called negro goth website is nothing but a cleverly orchestrated LIE. A damage limitation attempt by these sick freaks, in an attempt to hide their true nature from public attention. I have exposed their cult as the black-hating racist Neo-Nazi Halloween Horror Show it really is, and it scares the Goths. It scares them because we can expose them for what they are. So they have created this mockery of a website to divert people from the truth. The truth that black goths don't exist!

I have no doubt that every single negro on this website was paid to dress-up, and 'pretend' they were Goths. I would guess that the real Goths bribed these darkies with drugs, fried chicken and wattymelon, in a feeble attempt to trick the public into believing that a 'black goth' really exists.

It is pathetic. Again I will state -

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NEGRO GOTH !!

Rev RG Green
www.godhatesgoths.com