View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash
The Bible? What's that?

Fluffy bunny Cathlick

JillianneAthena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JillianneAthena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JillianneAthena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JillianneAthena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JillianneAthena is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PREGNANCY through RAPE is a gift from GOD!! - 03-09-2012, 10:45 AM

None of this makes any sense. First off, I do not think that abortion is right. However, that is not the point I am trying to make. My point is... if it is unchristian of a person to rape someone (because I mean, hello, they are stealing a virginity gift from God) then how is it the woman's fault? I am not trying to "dog" on anyone here, but I just don't get it. At all. Another thing is, not all raped women dress like whores. Men do NOT look at the way a woman dresses per say, but they look at how much power they have over women. Feminism is dying (for the most part) and we are ALL born equal in the eyes of the Lord. Do you read anywhere in the scriptures where is says otherwise? Do you honestly think that being raped is a "thing to be enthralled about?" Because, you are making it sound like that. You are making it sound like rape is rapture. I don't think so. So remind me next time when I am "feeling Christian" to go and do something so demonic as rape. Okay? Could you please explain to me how rape is a good thing?? Because, I need help with that. It would be Christian of you to help me.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN

Last edited by Redeemed Papist; 03-09-2012 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Showing a Godly signature