View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash, a Rich Joo (Luke 16:24)

Christ-Killer Potty mouth Democrat Homer Bleeding heart liebral Sinner Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is on Drugs

Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Michael Hezekiah Esq is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
flag Re: Dear Social Justice Warriors, thank you for electing President Trump! - 02-04-2017, 05:20 AM

Residents of Freehold and Surrounding Communities:

Since I am unable to start my own thread, I must place this here hoping it will be seen.

It is time for action! We have a Godly president who is trying to establish alternative truth, "sort-of" bans on radical terrorists, and utilize Executive Orders for the greater good of Republicans, Conservatives, and anyone else who is anti-gay, anti-democrat, pro-Wall Street, pro-life, and other causes we as Christians hold dear to our holy hearts. But YOU must play a part in ensuring such progress continues well beyond President Trump's unending administration (that's a long, long time!). WE NEED LANDOVER TRUE CHRISTIANS™ TO RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE IN IOWA.

Several anti-religious hate groups are threatening now to overturn the progress our president is making. You could wake up soon to find that LBC is taxed. You could be forced to produce financial information (similar to the way Jim and Tammy Faye were persecuted) to the general public.

Who among you will stand up to the enemies of Christ? If you successfully elect True Christians™ in Iowa, soon we can establish residencies for other True Christians™ in Illinois, Nebraska, Missouri, Indiana, even CALIFORNIA. Think of the power we could wield for Christ! Glory!

I have connections thanks to my years of experience in the public sector and my former persecution of LBC (sorry!). We have a STRONG chance of victory. Is there a brother who is willing to undergo the scrutiny of public vetting? (Remember, I can protect you against most things) PLEASE stand up for Christ. PLEASE stand up for AMERICA.

Jesus is coming soon. Make Him proud of you when He sees you in the Senate or House. The time is NOW.

A half truth is a whole lie.