View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: Ask Santa 2018 - Be Nice! - 12-16-2018, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Christmas is a time of encouragement and I was encouraged today reading Amos. The Israelites were looking to the future and hoping for security. God reminded them that better years were ahead but it was something He. was going to do.

It was encouraging because God was right! He did. reestablish them in the land just as He said He would!
Amos 9:13-15 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt. And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.
Satan wants to discourage everyone. He just wants everyone to suffer by feeling miserable or vomiting all the time or having fits and sends demons to achieve that try it on for him. Amos reminds me that I have a brand new home to look forward to, just as soon as I meet Jesus in Heaven!

Here's a couple of jolly seasonal songs about that promise expressed through the vehicle of animated pond life. I hope they encourage you, too.

Mitza-Pumpkin! I have absolutely no idea how this fits your wish list. Perhaps you should cut down the booze, including the Claret, the Chardonnay, the Absinthe, the Trappist, the Bourbon, and even the Port. To keep you occupied for the duration of the withdrawal symptoms, I'll deliver to you some plastic toys that have the label "Amos". Sometimes I suspect that the elfs who name these things are fooling around with me, but I don't question. I deliver. You can't thank me enough! Ho!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!