View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Portagee is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Portuguese people, lazy, rude, ugly, drug selling catlics - 05-31-2011, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marisa L Sanchez View Post
Speaking as a neighbour from Spain can I just say _THAT bucket of flegm just confirms what we Spainiards have always thought you guys were like - all quiet and humble and incomprehensible and then ¡BAM! 'Chorar chorar chorar porque somos um povo desgraciado etc etc'.

Yeah - I got cousins in Galicia, so I can write and speak it a bit.
Seriously friend. Chi.i.i.i.i.ll out.
Well, what was I supposed to react after reading all such crap on Portugal and being redirected to a link posted by some mormon in here with pics of gypsies presented as Portuguese people? That's a piffleing insult! Would you like to be mistaken by Andalusian gypsies? Many of these sort of brainless mormons do it quite often, they're just no able to distinguish a gypsy from a typical Spaniard, they think it's all the same kin. They do the same with Portugal, Italy, Greece, Eastern Europe... It's shameful indeed. And more shameful it is to come up here and see a Spaniard engaging on the same crappy chat.

Não tenho nada contra os espanhóis.

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 01-16-2013 at 05:24 PM.