View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: What is twerking. - 08-26-2013, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi Jones View Post
I thought it was slang for masturbation while high on amphetamines and choking yourself.

Maybe someone more worldly than I can explain.
Hello Levi Jones. I was not on amphetamines I think I had one tumbler of Bourbon I shouldn't have been driving anyway I have a history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan A. Mordecai View Post
I have it on good authority that it is a Negroe mating ritual, that involves gyrating hips and sweaty half nudity. Usually performed after imbibing "purple drank"

Watch out Brother Rusty, she might be trying to "bed the massa"

Yours in Him
DAM
Hello Donovan A. Mordecai. The girl who works for me is a negress but we are not mating the neighbors need to mind their own business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
You swore you would never mention that. It was my private testimony.
Hello Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.